Oasis is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We strive to collect and use personal information in a manner consistent with the laws of the countries in which we do business.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, company and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Information relating to an employment opportunity
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
In addition, website cookies might be used in the future to ensure you get the best experience. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, with your permission, in order for the website to things that a browser had done there in the past, which can include logging in, clicking particular buttons, or reading certain pages.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To improve our products and services and for other market research.
- For internal record keeping.
- From time to time, to send promotional emails, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, to contact you for market research purposes by email, phone, fax or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unapproved access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously supplied your email address or other personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at the address below. Please include your name, address, and/or e-mail address when you contact us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
For UK or EU Residents: Data Protection Act 1998
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at the address below.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at the following address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Please include your name, address, and/or e-mail address when you contact us.