About usOasis Solutions software is used by a number of SME and large organisations wishing to embrace a totally integrated cloud based ERP solution combining CRM, Financials, E Commerce, Warehousing & Logistics.
We have clients across diverse industry sectors and specialise in companies who sell over the web, on the phone and face to face. We have wholesalers, distributors and resellers in our customer base.
Our solution enables businesses to run more efficiently and engage more effectively with customers, prospects and suppliers to drive down the cost of service by streamlining the business processes and resources needed to manage the supply chain effectively. Our developers, support and operational resource are all based solely in the UK Our solution is real time, browser based and we can offer either a cloud based or on premise solution with an evolving mobile proposition to help our customers in changing times.
- Electronic links between customers and suppliers
- A fully integrated web solution providing high quality customer and supplier service
- Using management reporting to provide key business information to clients and staff
- Managing customer relationships via scheduled reviews of accounts KPIs and contract performance
- Accurately managing inventory into multiple warehouses and suppliers
Jo FranklinManaging Director
Jo has a history of success in niche software companies, previously working with the Misys Group and running a software marketing consultancy before joining COINS and OASIS in 1997. Jo also provides leadership with a community focus and played a key role in establishing the COINS Foundation, OASIS’ sister company, where she also now acts as a trustee and has supported and developed many community projects; including the COINS 3 Peaks Challenge
Chris GeerCustomer Services & Engagement Director
Chris joined OASIS in 2013 as part of its strategy to strengthen the dedicated Office Products services. Chris has worked in the Office Products industry since 1984. Running a very successful business as an agent for Blue Sky’s Horizon software in the South of England and the Channel Islands from 2007 until July 2012.
John FlanaganImplementation & Product Director
John joined OASIS in 1996 and has a vast knowledge of the OASIS product. He has implemented all of OASIS major Office Supplies clients including RedBox, United, UKOS, B2B and many more. He is passionate about the OASIS product roadmap
Joe GallagherSales & Marketing Director
Joe joined Oasis in September 2014 with a background that includes 10 years at British Airways in a customer service & operational role, as well as a variety of sales roles at Xerox before setting up a successful Xerox Office Products Reseller over a ten year period before aquisition in 2006.With his combined experience of sales, customer services and operations knowledge as well as hghly valuable first hand experience of running and expanding SME's Joe is perfetctly placed to assist Oasis and our customers in their business growth initiatives.
Jo FranklinManaging Director
Chris GeerClient Liason
Joe GallagherSales & Marketing
InnovationBuilding value through Inovation - Our ERP software solutions have successfully supported a number of organisations for more than 15 years.
Customer SatisfactionYour satisfaction is our reputation - We work in partnership with our clients based on our unparalleled experience and expertise to deliver results
Long term relationshipGrow smarter together - We aim to build lasting relationships with our customers, underpinned by long-term relationships with our people.
Community MattersWe are making a real difference - The COINS Foundation is working towards an inclusive global society in which everyone enjoys the benefits of a decent place to live; enough to eat; employment and prosperity; freedom under just government and the rule of law.
OASIS is a part of the COINS family of companies which includes COINS and the COINS Foundation.Larry Sullivan is the founder and Chairman across the group.
OASIS shares its some of its software architecture with COINS ie Mobile and Financial modules, Coins have successfully deployed these modules to some of the largest Construction companies in the UK, US and EMEA use the solutions.
A shared service model operates across the group which brings strength, economy and agility to the OASIS business. OASIS also shares R&D, Development & QA and Technical Services with COINS.
About COINS GlobalCOINS is the industry's choice of business system solutions and services for the construction house building and service sector. It aims to continually build upon its proven track record of consistently adding value to clients. COINS is a growing and global business with offices in Australia, Hong Kong, Ireland, Russia, Singapore, UK and the USA and customers in more than 30 countries. The group has 250 employees and an annual turnover of £22m.
About COINS FoundationThe COINS Foundation seeks to work in genuine partnership to address the needs of the most excluded communities in the world, building Schools, Hospitals and Homes. We believe in supporting projects that are sustainable; which do the greatest good for the greatest number; which model practices that can be replicated and which demonstrate the civilising nature of Inclusion. The COINS Foundation receives sponsorship for all of its costs. This means that 100% of the money raised goes to our project partners.
“OASIS enables businesses to run more efficiently and engage more effectively with customers, prospects and suppliers to drive down the cost to serve by streamlining business processes and resources needed to manage the supply chain. “
- Real Time Analytics
- Mobile Solution
- Work Flow
Vertical MarketsFor over 20 years we have been helping UK based businesses work smarter. With our unrivalled specialist knowledge in key vertical sectors we have managed to automate a lot of business processes saving you time , reducing errors and enabling you to focus on the important things to your business, your customers, your people and your finances
We have niche expertise in a number of sectors, including:
- Office Supplies Focusing on next day delivery and electronic wholesaler integration, we have the leading B2B webshop in this sector
- Automotive Sophisticated inventory management to large stock holdings with the capability of scheduled or urgent delivery
- Horticultural Agency based direct deliveries are supported by customised billing and payment processes
- Greeting Cards Fast moving product ranges across multiple delivery channels including cash & carry
- Hospitality Diverse product requirements with manufacturer and dispatch processes led by aggregated customer demands.
The OASIS delivery team is dedicated to providing our clients with the highest quality solutions,consultancy, implementation services and 1st class support,
ConsultancyOur team of experienced Application Consultants ensure the implementation and integration of OASIS software is aligned to both current business practices and the application's procedures. Our consultants keep abreast of industry best practice and OASIS applications to provide expert guidance on how best to implement OASIS to deliver maximum business benefit. We place emphasis on continual process improvement, working closely with you to ensure sustained value is realised through our technology. Solutions are designed to meet your specific requirements, whilst maintaining package integrity, delivering all the associated benefits to your business.
DeliveryOur consultants focus on your objectives to identify the relevant solution to meet your needs. A clearly defined framework is deployed to ensure all projects are delivered in a consistent and structured approach. Our experienced development team uses proven software development processes according to industry best practice, supported by our research and development team which focuses on delivering leading-edge solutions. A dedicated OASIS Quality Assurance and Testing team ensure the quality and robustness of our software to perform well and meet your functional requirements.
TechnicalOur highly experienced Technical Services team design, configure and deliver scalable resilient infrastructure solutions in addition to all technical capabilities associated with the implementation, upgrade and migration of OASIS software solutions.
Our services include;
- Detailed recommendations on desktop to data-centre infrastructure configuration to optimise OASIS software performance
- Expert advice and guidance new installations or upgrades
- Full impact analysis of IT architecture
- Fully managed hosted service to mitigate risk in IT contracting and convoluted support processes via our Cloud based platform
SupportThe OASIS Application Support Team provide support for all OASIS products. Customer support needs are centrally co-ordinated through the Support Desk to ensure high quality and effective support is received and the appropriate technical resources are prioritised and allocated.
TrainingWe work to tailor the training to your individual needsthroughout the duration of our relationship, keeping up to date with new features within the back office and the Webshop is essential to ensure you stay ahead of the game we provide group sessions either via webinars or at your premises or our offices.
OASIS SolutionsOur cloud browser based hosted service provides an end to end scalable solution embracing all main business functions
Various modules make up the solution and the modules are all totally integrated enabling you to have “one system“ across your entire business.
Our ERP Solution provides a totally integrated view of core business processes, our ERP system helps you to track business resources and interogate statistics of business commitments and overheads running in real time. The 'real time' nature of the ERP solution ensures that data is consistant across various departments/sites and all applications are interlinked to a central data source.
Oasis can assist with:
- Electronic links between you , your customers and suppliers
- A fully integrated E Commerce web solution building client loyalty
- Real time management reporting for internal and external KPI’s
- Accurately manage inventory onsite and from your suppliers across multiple sites & URL’s
- Reduce IT infrastructure costs and reliability
- Mobilise your key resource with key information available in the palm of your hands
- Reduce ongoing training of software systems by having just one solution across the whole business
CRMOur customer relationship management ( CRM ) solution gives you an instant connection to your customers , prospects , suppliers and sales teams. Strong visibility into your leads , contacts , accounts , activities and the ability to drive sales productivity and revenue.
No more digging around through multiple sources of information , with OasisCRM you will find everything you need to be successful in one place.
You don’t need to spend money on additional software or servers , with OasisCRM you can immediately focus on closing deals and delivering a high level of customer service driving client loyalty.
- Very strong and intuitive SOP capability with real time stock availability across multiple suppliers
- Great search capability to speed up the use of the CRM
- Activity workbench to keep you focused on daily and any outstanding tasks
- Customer workbench to help you keep an eye on any spend trends and credit limits etc
- Use the opportunities tab to help you manage your pipeline
- Pre configure client and internal reports required to dramatically reduce time
- Convert sales quotations to orders
Financial SuiteIntegrated financials are a key component of any ERP system.
The ability to control and manage cashflow, billing, payments and financial reporting is essential.
- Fully integrated to the sales order processing module with invoices and credit notes posting directly to the ledger
- Enquiries and reporting can be conducted down to product level from within the sales ledger
- Handles the recording, payment and control procedures for suppliers of goods and services.
- Fully integrated with the invoice matching facility eliminating manual checking of invoices to goods receipts.
- Payments can be processed manually or using the automatic payment runs
- BACS can be interfaced to certain BACS software packages
- Fully integrated recording all cash movements allowing simultaneous processing of transactions from different ledgers
- Incorporates automatic bank reconciliation
- The nominal structure can have up to four levels of analysis.
- Full financial accounts and reports that can be designed to be as simple or as complex as required
- Regular journals can be set up as standing journals or template journals
- Allows individual ledger accounts to be run in different currencies
- Handles exchange gains and losses at the relevant points in processing
- Tables of currency conversions are held by the system
- Credit control is driven by the system, producing call lists that prioritise the debt for faster cash collection and query resolution together with dunning ? letter and workflow diary
- Orders can be entered for customers who are over their credit limit with security features maintaining control over the release of these orders
- Consolidates entries generated by various ledgers to produce either a summary VAT return document or a transaction-by-transaction analysis of these figures
- Provides full audit of information allowing the figures to be traced back to the original document
- Definable chart of accounts, configurable management accounts, definable customer analysis
- Dynamic integration of the OASIS financials enables the production of management accounts with ease
Oasis WebshopWe help you create a superior web customer experience which is fundamental to engaging with customers online. Our flexible design capability, rich functionality and full integration into the Oasis ERP system are all equally important to achieving a superior web experience.
- Multi level spend limit and authorisation
- Powerful & simple sales & marketing automation
- Manage multiple customer sites and URL’s
- Customise the homepage & personalise to your customers logo etc
- Cost centre , on contract lists , individual user and groups favourites
- Quick & dedicated toner finder page
- Punchout capability to (COUPA standard )
- Prioritise the product search results sequence
- Upsell capability with E mail confirmations
- Create multiple shopping baskets to enable simple centralised purchasing
- Dynamic quick order entry to speed up processing
- Manage personalised websites and sales campaigns yourself
- Restrict buying against certain product groups
- Open Range & Fusion integration to improve product content and video
- Report back against cost centre , product groups , revenue etc
- Our flexible web services allows your E commerce site to seamlessly integrate with your Oasis back office
- Complete visibility to all orders placed on the web and offline ( status, back orders , expected delivery dates etc )
Sales Order ProcessingSales order processing is an important step in a series of processes that leads directly to revenue for your company. The way your company handles its sales orders says a lot about it.
Sales Order Capture
- User definable sales order types to drive subsequent processes and documentation
- Keyword search for telesales staff to quickly identify relevant customers and product information
- Fast enquiry and action request options to service customers eg cancelled sale or authorisation of customer returns or credit notes
- Configurable output documents to meet end customer consolidation requirements
- Multiple delivery methods
- Link between customer returns of non-stocked products and suppliers for integration with supplier returns and automated warehouse processes
- Automated re-allocation of returned goods against new sales order at any time prior to collection
- Database collects customer logic including; statement accounts, multiple delivery and invoice addresses, multiple contacts, cost centres and delivery points.
Warehouse ManagementWarehouse management is a key part of the supply chain and primarily aim to control the movement and storage of inventory within the warehouse and efficiently process shipping, receiving, stocking and picking transactions.
- Integration with e-commerce order methods, data exchange with suppliers and the link of returns with supplies greatly reduces manual processes
- The system provides flexibility in designing the layout of the warehouse map
- Areas can be designated as bulk or pickable locations to maximise the efficiency of the despatch process
- OASIS supports multi-warehouse operations
Stock Movement, Stock Taking & Replenishment
- Allows the ease of moving stock around the warehouse, controlling which stock is pickable and from which locations it can be picked
- Allows for bulk to pick face replenishment
- A comprehensive stocktaking module that facilitates full or PI stock takes
- Comprehensive goods receipt functionality to ensure efficient booking-in and put away processes
- Automated procedures for goods purchased from wholesalers via EDI links
RF Barcode Interface
- The scanning and RF bar-coding module simplifies and improves efficiencies in the warehouse
- The supplier returns screen is modelled on the sales order entry screen for ease of use and consistency
- Flexibility of the sales order-processing module is retained by allowing return notes to be appended at any point prior to collection of the goods
- The collection (or delivery) process is similar to the standard picking routine
Product Bar Code Capture
- Barcodes can be captured directly from a product and held in the database
- Where bar codes are absent they can be generated automatically or manually and entered into the system, and printed standard laser or specific barcode printers
Goods In & Put away
- The OASIS solution simplifies and speeds up process whilst maintaining/ improving accuracy.
- Allows improved efficiencies and accuracies to be maintained should new staff be introduced
Picking & Despatch
- The OASIS RF solution simplifies the process whilst improving accuracy
- Keeps record of who picked the goods, information that feeds into management performance reporting
- The bar-coding solution can be used for perpetual inventory guiding you round the warehouse
- Outbound logistic of picking, packing and shipping can be configured to reflect the way in which the business is operated
- The lines of a pick note may be printed in location order for additional functionality
- Incorporates checks in the despatch process to ensure that the documentation received by the customer reflects goods that are delivered
- Automates assigning deliveries to the most efficient route, printing collection notes together with the manifest.
- Additional confirmation checks can be incorporated at the loading stage
- View all relevant warehouse information, bin locations and stock level etc by scanning a product
- Existing link with City Link as standard, additional links would require further development
ProcurementProcurement is a fundamental aspect of modern business, and is crucial to the bottom line of any business, large or small. Procurement is all about right product, at right price and at the right time.
Develop product catalogue with both manual and automated import procedures to include factors such as:
- Product status
- 3 level hierarchical group structure
- Customers own products
- Comprehensive product cross-reference matrices that enable the negotiation of strong buying terms and addresses the "pack and per" rules
- Promotion of alternative, related or preferred products for upselling or steering customer to specific products eg high margin products
- Support for composite and supersession products
- Storage of supplier information including; minimum purchase order value, order day and payment terms which feeds into purchasing and financial business functions
- Correct stock levels are maintained through automated purchasing using demand forecasting, a weighted calculation of replenishments
- Provisional purchase order reports can be generated daily using forecasting capabilities for manual confirmation
- Overview report for which provisional orders have been triggered by backordered products
PricingThe pricing policy of any company is instrumental to ensuring maximum profits.
A comprehensive and flexible pricing capability is therefore imperative to be able to achieve this.
- Highly configurable pricing structure that allows multiple price (and discount) rules and lists to be set up in matrix form
- Shows an accurate reflection of relationships between groups of customers and products
- Search through the price list hierarchy in order of priority and apply “best price” logic, or you can define more rigid rules eg. contract prices.
- Minimum margin rules ensure control of end price to customers and maximum flexibility is provided by retro and group discount rules
- The price enquiry screen provides a clear overview of what combination of pricing and discounting rules applies to each customer and product
Oasis MobileOasis Mobile simplifies the way you work . It will make you more responsive , more productive and better connected to enable you to act on information whilst on the go
Key Financial information
- View daybooks in real time
- Analyse key product groups revenue & margin
- Review salespeople performance
Key Client information
- Have real time client KPI’s available for client meetings
- Help place orders when in client meetings
Business IntelligenceInsights from key historical, current and predictive business intelligence can ensure the right business decisions are made.
It is important that your system can gather and aggregate information from all areas of your business, and viewed at a glance. These applications allow querying and reporting, online analytical processing (OLAP), statistical analysis, forecasting and data mining.
- The solution is comprehensive and fully integrated
- Flexibility is built in with textual or graphical reports and screen enquiries across all OASIS modules
This layer reduces the need to make links and automatically adds commonly required, calculated data fields
Business intelligence can be integral to your enterprise’s operations or on a ad-hoc requirement basis.
OASIS have four options available to meet these needs:
- Report Writer
- Application Adapter
- Sales Analysis Reporter
Electronic TradingElectronic Trading allows a company to trade with customers and suppliers without the cost and input errors associated with manual entry.
- An online trading community for customers and suppliers
- Business messages are seamlessly transmitted between trading partners for example purchase orders, invoices, order confirmations
- An “open” communications channel designed to translate messages to and from electronic formats
- Features cover the complete ‘purchase to pay’ cycle enabling companies to trade electronically and eliminate paper-based processes
Oasis Cloud provides a secure, enterprise-class cloud computing platform for the construction industry. It incorporates the infrastructure, resilience, scalability, agility and on-going IT management and administration required to support business-critical IT systems.
Tour of Equinix
Take a tour of Equinix IBX LD5 data center in London.
Streamline your companies workload with Oasis
Here are some examples of where OASIS can help customers:
- Totally Integrated "one system" for all your business needs
- Open range, Fusion and supplier EDI integration
- Lift all employees productivitiy with powerful and easy to use CRM
- Easy to do targeted personalised marketing campaigns
- One click real time analytics and reporting produced in seconds
- Inventory Management accuracy accross multiple supply chain locations
- View Daybook anytime, anywhere with mobile solution
- ManagePersonalised customer sites and multiple URL's
ObjectivesOur team of experienced Application Consultants ensure the implementation and integration of OASIS software is aligned to both current business practices and the application's procedures. Our consultants keep abreast of industry best practice and OASIS applications to provide expert guidance on how best to implement OASIS to deliver maximum business benefit.
We place emphasis on continual process improvement, working closely with you to ensure sustained value is realised through our technology. Solutions are designed to meet your specific requirements, whilst maintaining package integrity, delivering all the associated benefits to your business.
- Greater Marketing ROI
- Average customer service productivity up to 20%
- Improve sales productivity 10-20%
- Reduction in query resolution times 30-60%
- Reduce order to cash process up to 40%
- Reduce financial close times by 50%
- Drive better decision making with real time data and personalised database
- Lower total cost of ownership of technology and IT expenditure
- Increase revenue with clients on new product lines
- Improve client loyalty with customised store front and service
- Open new market and opportunities a lot quicker
- Continual Innovation Oasis software development and roadmap changes can be taken advantage of instantly
- Cost Savings Pricing strategy tailored to support your growth, no need to worry about ongoing investment in IT infrastructure and associated support and running costs.
- Scale and flexibility Use our web services to build scalable solutions for your customers, driving innovation and lowering costs.
- Improved Information Security Security is actually increased when using cloud solutions due to the strict ISO standards that are enforced in our data centre, also each hosted environment is automatically updated, utilising the latest 'enterprise' security software available.
- Increased mobility Opportunities As long as people have internet access employees can work from anywhere which enables knowledged workers to get the work/life balance and productivity benefits that come with it.
- Environmentally Friendly Businesses using cloud computing only use the server space and resources they need at that time which decreases your overall carbon footprint. The reduction in energy based carbon emmisions alone can be as high as 90% for many SME's